FAQs > How do I place a market order?
1) To place a trade, you must first be logged in.
2) Toggle between “Buy” or “Sell” on the right side of the trading page.
3) From the top purple “Limit/Market” buttons, select “Market” as your order type.
4) Set your desired order amount by entering the number directly, or use the slider to set your amount relative to the percentage of your selected asset you have available in your account.
C3 displays your total amount available for trading below the “Buy” button (or red “Sell” button if you’re selling).
If you’re using margin for a market order and want to learn more about how to use it properly, please read this FAQ.
5) Select the green “Buy” button (or red “Sell” button if you’re selling).
6) At the top right corner of the screen, you’ll see a notification that the market order has been created. The market order will be executed at that moment, at the current market price of your selected asset.
You can track your filled orders in the Order history tab below the asset chart. To learn more about tracking orders, check this FAQ.
7) HODL. Or not, the choice is yours, really.